Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Working With The Stop Motion

So this project is very interesting to me. The ideas I have so far seem to work together in my head but obviously when they come out things are a bit more difficult. So far a problem has been in the of the past of getting enough footage. A huge problem arose when I was taking actual pictures people kept on getting in the way of the whole process and the camera moves a bit. The amount of photos I took I believed I took a ton of them but only ended up with half as many photos as I wanted. So there is going to be a need of a lot more editing in this to get the process to look smooth. But there is hope the frame and relative size of the object is almost exactly how I planned it to be so that is good.

Another problem is with the size, yes I just said that was a good thing and it is good. However, the tripod I have is too high and for the shot that I wanted to get needs to be as if it was on the ground. So I came up with the idea of creating a green screen and using that photoshop automate program that we recently learned to get it looking as if the moving is in the right location.

Also I need to make the look of the images a littler darker to see how it overall feels a little sadder or more not as happy a neutral, I want it to be decided negative but not too negative, so again I will be testing around with the photoshop automate program. Photoshop seems to be my best friend fr this project since I know very little final cut as of now. One thing I know for sure is I am definitely going to be using the opacity tool in the final cut for transitions, well if I need transitions that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment