Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stop-Motion



This is the story board, I am not a good drawer obviously but that gives a basic idea on what I want to do at least with the camera angles. I will add actual photos once I have them. But basically, the lighting will be from the building itself and it will take place at night. There will be a dark feeling in the piece hopefully, while being very simplistic.

To decide what sore of creature was to be portrayed took a while to determine and finally decided on some sort toy action figure like but not an actual action figure. Thinking of the toy as a self portrait for an earlier time and an innocence.

However, that innocence is lost because the toy disappears and it doesn't come back. I thought of making someone emerge from the void of where the toy was but then thought that makes the point too obvious and I enjoy ambiguity.

No comments:

Post a Comment