Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chapter 5 Cultivating Creativity:

First of all I agree with that beginning notion of the chapter in how ironically real value in companies now a days is in their intellectual properties. Well, overall the stuff in this chapter are some things that I have already been told about. It is good to just get reminded at times of these things. I rather enjoyed the referencing to the importance of history because it really urks me when people talk about how history is irrelevant. That is when I say in my head, "That's why history repeats since you all don't know what has happened."

I've meet actually very few people in my life that meet all those requirements that the chapter discusses about creative people. How about you guys meet a lot of people like that? I know I do not meet ever requirement for sure.

I found it also very true in how you can take forever to like start a project but once you get into it you just can not stop. I remember many times where I've worked all night when a project wasn't even due the next day, because I got so into it. That 20 minutes turns to 6 hours is a real thing for me at times. That is when you are enjoying what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment