Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Thoughts for Stop Motion Project

So here are just some last minute before I work on the final editing part of the film. I still need to work out the ending, I have the idea of it ending with the viewer being engaged to some certain degree but I am not sure how to go about doing this, however, I am confident that between the couple choices that I have all will be interesting. Well, at least to me. The mood is good in how I set up the surroundings now. I just need to set up the colors to match better in final cut, here is hoping that it works.

I placed the title after the first quarter of the clip to give difference and help guide the viewer while they are in the process of viewing the movie and to help reveal that it is a process and to separate the scenes to flow better. Least that is how I view it and a couple of other people I asked.

Note to self* my roommate is not someone good to ask about these things he has no opinion.

Continuing the automate program worked really well in photoshop much better than I thought because I honestly thought I would have to change each individual frame but luckily I did not have to. Well to continue tweaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment