Monday, January 11, 2010

About Me


I am Ryan, I am a second year Graphic Design or Digital Media hopeful, and am attempting to double major in History. I am originally from South Florida. I have one older brother at the University of Miami, a sister that recently graduated from FSU, and I go to the University of Florida, so we definitely have a house divided. We all are vying for my little brother to come to our colleges, but that is still up for debate.

Over the break I went and visited my family in Penn. It was very cold and saw snow. The day after Christmas I went to Canada in the Alberta region. It was really fun and even colder than Penn. Went to Lake Louise and snowboarded for the second time in my life and am getting actually pretty good at it. When I came back to school I recently started a new job and am looking forward to the new year of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment