Friday, April 16, 2010

Status

So I have been moving things around and changing the various movies and clips and am getting frustrated because it feels like everything is just going the wrong way. In that every time I move something it is just not seeming coherent. I am realizing that I keep on focusing too much on the small stuff and that I am really not getting anything done on the film as a whole. The color additive I am not sure about it and it seems out of place.

I am worried about getting the message across and it seems like the movie is shifting towards a different meaning and I can not put my finger on it. Portions of it a dizzy and sickening to look at however when I demo it on the projector it looks much better in the sense that, that dizziness is not present as much.

I wish I owned final cut pro on my computer and was able to edit this in process on sight location. But unfortunately I have not the equipment or software to do so.

I think I should just maybe let everything just fall as it will onto my time line and just work from there. To act in a fluxus fashion and just go from there maybe that can help my problem in what order to have things and how it cuts into different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment