Saturday, April 17, 2010

Progress Update Again

So I have finally accomplished painting the swing sets finally, however I believe that I will need to put another coat on because it keeps rubbing off. I re checked out the projector and I borrowed a friend's computer and played what I had late last night in the area in Norman and without the added filters it seems as a ghostly image. As I stated earlier the picture and the feeling I get with it is vastly different between viewing it on the computer screen and the projection on the brick.

An issue that is coming up is the idea of sound. I was thinking of adding some speakers to the computer to be projected to add the stereo aspect. Instead of coming from the computer or projector itself. That give a better quality in my opinion. I need to test out tomorrow to see exactly how to do that.

A problem I am having is thinking all the things left I would like to do and the difference between the possibility of accomplishing this all in the allocated time. While actually working on and completing other projects. At the moment this project and my essay due on Monday are my first crises that need to be addressed then my final test on Tuesday and I am not even thinking about my two project due on Wednesday that is an eternity away lol.

Anyways back to the project I have the basic idea and order of the video done but really need to decide how to approach the sound in what i want to do is either use the natural sound and do not add much to it, or overlay a song on the entire project but I would have to be very careful in doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment