Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ritual Idea to Present to Class

So today in class I will present my basic idea about memory and that is what I decided to work on for my ritual. The process and actual ritual is what I will be showing visually and audio interconnected and distinct.

I will ask the class whether I should work with one memory or multiple memories. Then which memory to include, however I'm pretty much dead set on the swing memory bc I don't actually recall the memory but it's a placed memory from stories I heard from my mom. So that adds an interesting dimension.

The video I am thinking of would be first person perspective so this hopefully gives a more interment feel to the piece and works the idea more of memory that it happened to you and you cant view well, I cant view my memories from a third person perspective unless I try hard to.

No comments:

Post a Comment