Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Remember

"Remember" is the tentative title for my final project exploring the idea of ritual in transfiguration of time. I have my footage set apart in their own clips for editing and am in the process of creating a few photoshop images to overlay with the movie.

Additionally I plan on adding a music score to the piece as well, I am thinking of a childish yet stern and emotional sounding music to accompany the piece. However, my interpretation of music is different than other people as we all relate different to it. Sound I view is more powerful in setting the mood and feeling of the audience rather than the content. Therefore, I need to be extremely careful about the way in which I use sound.

I have found my location for the showing of my movie. Again I am going last in presenting it to the class on the respective day that is mine to show. So I will try to take that into consideration, that people would have just went through a bunch of others and will probably be much more tired than say in the beginning.

The overlaying of colors and blurring I feel will be a powerful and useful tool for me to use to help get the point across.

I fully expect to want to change more things after the critique and I know full that there will be various interpretations since this is a very abstact and conceptual piece while aesthetically using realistic forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment