Saturday, April 17, 2010

Argh....

So I am working on my project here in the arch lab and it is so frustrating bc now I dont like any of the movie that I have created for some reason and am trying to rearrange everything and have yet to start on authored DVD bc the final movie is more important to finish. The sound I did decide on having the normal natural sound of the environment working on it. So that is some good news.

But something I must just write is okay so I am a TC the people that help if you have problems in the computer lab and the people working at this time saw me come in and they know I am good at photoshop and someone had a question and they asked me to help so I was like sure I will help for a minute. So short story I spent the last 45 minutes helping this kid practically teaching him all the basics of photoshop and it is like que te conyo, i basically did his project and stuff and I am tired and grumpy now and hate what I am doing and argh I was going to double check everything tonight to make sure it worked but now im just like no, plus I still have figure ground, my essay and freaking test to worry about in the next three days. Plus I have to wake up early tomorow to do actual work.

But good news is last part I got a mini monitor cable for my mac to configure for the presentation so hopefully that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment