Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stockhausen Reading

I find this essay interesting in the sense of that he explains things around us that occur all the time and brings them to the forefront of our thought and helps us to realize these things for helping us to design a score for this project. The moments idea I focused on the idea and see the benefit of the division of a moment by quickly or slowly for something. In the project about sound we are composing now I believe I will incorporate both a slow progression and abrupt ones. So I will work to have a heterophonic portions in the sound.

Also just to point out I had to tilt my head to read the articles until I figured out how to flip each page. A lot of the process and technical references to music I did not understand that well and had to look up several references to just find out they mean different things relating to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment