Saturday, March 27, 2010

Constructed Sound Space 1

So I am here sitting in the space where the sound is suppose to take place for Monday's class. I noticed the plug is really far from the source so I hope the extension cord being brought is long enough.

I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do with this project so I decided to come here and see what the space is telling me to do. The space selected for our group is not one in which i would have chosen so this makes me frustrated and yet happy because it forces me to do something I normally would not have done.

I am thinking of having the two speakers far from each other but am not sure how long each speaker's cord would be. Additionally I am thinking of what concept I should have, I settled towards the idea that each person's experience and relationship and interpretation should be different depending upon various circumstances so I am thinking about moving people around during the piece to highlight that.

No comments:

Post a Comment